Scripture ReferencesHovering your cursor over a Bible reference will open up that scripture reference in the NIV version of the Bible. Clicking on “more” will open that passage of scripture for you and allow you to read it in several versions of the Bible, and in its full context. A reference displayed like this John 3:0 denotes the whole chapter of John 3
- Renew Your Mind
- Still and Video Camera Framing
- Basic Lighting & Interview Hints When Filming
- Encourage – Give a bouquet now don’t wait to give a wreath
- R.I.P. is it biblical?
- Hearing His Voice
- Disagreement does not mean Disunity
- Effective Communication
- Forgiving Yourself of the Past
- Suggested E-mail Protocol & Etiquette
- Healing, Death, Where is God in this?
- Are Emotions Controlling You?
- “I will build my church”
- The Valley Experience
- Power of Words
- Is Church Today As God Intended?
- Why save sex for marriage?
- What is Praise & Worship & is there a difference?
- Who’s eyes do you see through?
- Communicating Effectively
- Where Is God When We Suffer?
- Listen for full instructions
- Past, Present, and Future
- Better or Bitter?
- Do we take Him for granted?
- Filming – Crossing the Line – Reverse Cut
- Practising and Making Room for the Presence of God
- True Love
- “Sorry you feel that way”
- Church Leaders Abusive or Godly
- Walk the walk before you talk the talk
- Givers and Takers
- Who do you depend on?
- Revenge – Forgiveness
- Speaking the truth.
- Honoraria for Pastors and Visiting Ministries
- Are we people of our word, and does it matter?
- Are there justifications for a Christian to strike?
- How do we cope with difference?
- About Ian Deakin
- Disclaimer & Copyright
- Privacy Statement
Category Archives: Reference
Framing Shots are all about composition. Rather than pointing the camera at the subject, you need to compose an image. Framing is the process of creating composition. Notes: Framing technique is very subjective. What one person finds dramatic, another may … Continue reading
Key Light A simple strong directional light gives the best modelling and structure to a shot. A key light provides the necessary exposure and brings out the three-dimensional aspects of the subject. When keying faces the decisions to be made … Continue reading
E-mail Essentials. E-mail can be an essential means to communicate. Effective use of e-mail requires clear guidelines and expectations. Some email content does not require a response. Those that do require a response and you can’t respond in a timely … Continue reading