Scripture ReferencesHovering your cursor over a Bible reference will open up that scripture reference in the NIV version of the Bible. Clicking on “more” will open that passage of scripture for you and allow you to read it in several versions of the Bible, and in its full context. A reference displayed like this John 3:0 denotes the whole chapter of John 3
- Protected: Vault
- I will Always Love You – Joe King
- Audio Podcasts – George Deakin & Ern Baxter
- To which church do you belong?
- CBD (Cannabis Oil) – Information
- PA Announcements
- Independent Garages – Car Dealerships – Is there a difference?
- Why stay in the prison when the door is open
- Perception and The Bigger Picture
- What You Can Do When You’ve Been Hurt By The Church
- Presence Of God
- Sound Recording – Interviews
- Crossing Over
- What is going on?
- Forgiving Yourself of the Past
- Renew Your Mind
- Still and Video Camera Framing
- Basic Lighting & Interview Hints When Filming
- Encourage – Give a bouquet now don’t wait to give a wreath
- R.I.P. is it biblical?
- Hearing His Voice
- Disagreement does not mean Disunity
- Effective Communication
- Suggested E-mail Protocol & Etiquette
- Healing, Death, Where is God in this?
- Are Emotions Controlling You?
- “I will build my church”
- The Valley Experience
- Power of Words
- Is Church Today As God Intended?
- Why save sex for marriage?
- What is Praise & Worship & is there a difference?
- Who’s eyes do you see through?
- Communicating Effectively
- Where Is God When We Suffer?
- Listen for full instructions
- Past, Present, and Future
- Better or Bitter?
- Do we take Him for granted?
- Filming – Crossing the Line – Reverse Cut
- True Love
- “Sorry you feel that way”
- Church Leaders Abusive or Godly
- Walk the walk before you talk the talk
- Givers and Takers
- Who do you depend on?
- Revenge – Forgiveness
- Speaking the truth.
- Honoraria for Pastors and Visiting Ministries
- Are we people of our word, and does it matter?
- Are there justifications for a Christian to strike?
- How do we cope with difference?
- About Ian Deakin
- Blog Help
- Disclaimer & Copyright
- Privacy Statement
- Perception Image
Dealership Report Video
Category Archives: Reference
At a time in my life when circumstances were somewhat difficult a friend of mine directed me to listen to an extract from a Prophetic Minister Graham Cooke. He was relating an encounter with a suicidal man in one of … Continue reading
This blog is purely a copy and links to information I gleaned on my own personal research. It is not advice or recommendations of any product or dosage. It is meant as a resource for the reader to access this … Continue reading
On occasions I am the recipient of hearing announcements made over public address systems. From a little bit of experience in producing numerous TV adverts, voice overs and have had PA systems in companies I have worked for I thought … Continue reading
Independent Garages – Car Dealerships – Is there a difference? Posted on 11/02/2019 by Ian Deakin I will start by giving you a little background regarding myself to hopefully give some credibility to the facts I am able to present for your consideration … Continue reading
Sound In many ways , recording audio on location is a bigger challenge that the facilities available in a purpose built studio. There are often problems that are created simply by lack of time, equipment limitations and the productions convention … Continue reading
Framing Shots are all about composition. Rather than pointing the camera at the subject, you need to compose an image. Framing is the process of creating composition. Notes: Framing technique is very subjective. What one person finds dramatic, another may … Continue reading
Key Light A simple strong directional light gives the best modelling and structure to a shot. A key light provides the necessary exposure and brings out the three-dimensional aspects of the subject. When keying faces the decisions to be made … Continue reading
E-mail Essentials. E-mail can be an essential means to communicate. Effective use of e-mail requires clear guidelines and expectations. Some email content does not require a response. Those that do require a response and you can’t respond in a timely … Continue reading