Scripture ReferencesHovering your cursor over a Bible reference will open up that scripture reference in the NIV version of the Bible. Clicking on “more” will open that passage of scripture for you and allow you to read it in several versions of the Bible, and in its full context. A reference displayed like this John 3:0 denotes the whole chapter of John 3
- To which church do you belong?
- CBD (Cannabis Oil) – Information
- PA Announcements
- Independent Garages – Car Dealerships – Is there a difference?
- Why stay in the prison when the door is open
- Perception and The Bigger Picture
- What You Can Do When You’ve Been Hurt By The Church
- Presence Of God
- Sound Recording – Interviews
- Crossing Over
- What is going on?
- Forgiving Yourself of the Past
- Renew Your Mind
- Still and Video Camera Framing
- Basic Lighting & Interview Hints When Filming
- Encourage – Give a bouquet now don’t wait to give a wreath
- R.I.P. is it biblical?
- Hearing His Voice
- Disagreement does not mean Disunity
- Effective Communication
- Suggested E-mail Protocol & Etiquette
- Healing, Death, Where is God in this?
- Are Emotions Controlling You?
- “I will build my church”
- The Valley Experience
- Power of Words
- Is Church Today As God Intended?
- Why save sex for marriage?
- What is Praise & Worship & is there a difference?
- Who’s eyes do you see through?
- Communicating Effectively
- Where Is God When We Suffer?
- Listen for full instructions
- Past, Present, and Future
- Better or Bitter?
- Do we take Him for granted?
- Filming – Crossing the Line – Reverse Cut
- Practising and Making Room for the Presence of God
- True Love
- “Sorry you feel that way”
- Church Leaders Abusive or Godly
- Walk the walk before you talk the talk
- Givers and Takers
- Who do you depend on?
- Revenge – Forgiveness
- Speaking the truth.
- Honoraria for Pastors and Visiting Ministries
- Are we people of our word, and does it matter?
- Are there justifications for a Christian to strike?
- How do we cope with difference?
- About Ian Deakin
- Blog Help
- Disclaimer & Copyright
- Privacy Statement
- Perception Image
Dealership Report Video
Category Archives: My Musings
How many times have you been in a situation where you have left employment or moved location and wonderful comments and eulogies have been said to and about you. I guess you have thought the same as myself what a … Continue reading
The acronym RIP (or R.I.P.) can be seen carved on tombstones. These words rest in peace are often heard at wakes and funerals. RIP comes from the Latin blessing requiescat in pace (literally, “may he begin to rest in peace”). … Continue reading
A great benefit of our salvation is that we are able to listen and hear God speak to us personally. It is not possible to have that close relationship with our loving heavenly father without it. Many find it easy … Continue reading
Disagreement does not mean disunity, therefore unity does not mean conformity and this is presented as a positive statement. Disunity has been a problem among the church and its doctrines for many years. The church is fragmented in its expression … Continue reading
It is a critical aspect of a leadership role that you communicate effectively. There is an old saying, “It’s not what you say, but how you say it.” Communication can be what defines a poor leader from an exceptional one. Working at effective communication is … Continue reading
Why am I or they not healed? Why did they die? At the start of this blog let me say if you are looking for the answer here I am sorry to disappoint you, but I will share my thoughts … Continue reading
Emotions play a big part in our life. They are at work 24 hours a day in our work, rest, play, family, job, and how we love others. It is vital that we recognise our emotions and don’t allow them … Continue reading
Jesus told Peter that He was going to build His Church Matthew 16:18 (NIV) And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. This followed … Continue reading
The “Valley of Beracah means The Valley of Praise or Blessing. How can we know how to turn our valleys of struggles into valleys of Praises and Blessings? It is considered that the Vallay of Beracah is the same valley … Continue reading