Scripture ReferencesHovering your cursor over a Bible reference will open up that scripture reference in the NIV version of the Bible. Clicking on “more” will open that passage of scripture for you and allow you to read it in several versions of the Bible, and in its full context. A reference displayed like this John 3:0 denotes the whole chapter of John 3
- Protected: Vault
- I will Always Love You – Joe King
- Audio Podcasts – George Deakin & Ern Baxter
- To which church do you belong?
- CBD (Cannabis Oil) – Information
- PA Announcements
- Independent Garages – Car Dealerships – Is there a difference?
- Why stay in the prison when the door is open
- Perception and The Bigger Picture
- What You Can Do When You’ve Been Hurt By The Church
- Presence Of God
- Sound Recording – Interviews
- Crossing Over
- What is going on?
- Forgiving Yourself of the Past
- Renew Your Mind
- Still and Video Camera Framing
- Basic Lighting & Interview Hints When Filming
- Encourage – Give a bouquet now don’t wait to give a wreath
- R.I.P. is it biblical?
- Hearing His Voice
- Disagreement does not mean Disunity
- Effective Communication
- Suggested E-mail Protocol & Etiquette
- Healing, Death, Where is God in this?
- Are Emotions Controlling You?
- “I will build my church”
- The Valley Experience
- Power of Words
- Is Church Today As God Intended?
- Why save sex for marriage?
- What is Praise & Worship & is there a difference?
- Who’s eyes do you see through?
- Communicating Effectively
- Where Is God When We Suffer?
- Listen for full instructions
- Past, Present, and Future
- Better or Bitter?
- Do we take Him for granted?
- Filming – Crossing the Line – Reverse Cut
- True Love
- “Sorry you feel that way”
- Church Leaders Abusive or Godly
- Walk the walk before you talk the talk
- Givers and Takers
- Who do you depend on?
- Revenge – Forgiveness
- Speaking the truth.
- Honoraria for Pastors and Visiting Ministries
- Are we people of our word, and does it matter?
- Are there justifications for a Christian to strike?
- How do we cope with difference?
- About Ian Deakin
- Blog Help
- Disclaimer & Copyright
- Privacy Statement
- Perception Image
Dealership Report Video
Category Archives: My Musings
Jesus didn’t say a lot about church however when He did, He said He would build it. So much has happened with me over the years and particularly the recent years it has caused me to question and ask what … Continue reading
I have been accused since writing this blog of giving vent to my own situation so when reading let me assure you this has been written with no malice or endeavour to give vent to any feelings. It is written … Continue reading
There are two perceptions of reality: a literal perception, and a spiritual perception. When you have a literal perception of reality you are not viewing the big picture. You haven’t gathered all the necessary information and are making choices and … Continue reading
There are two common causes for leaders to encounter issues in their role. Weak leadership skills. Poor relational skills. I notice there are some pastors and church leaders who have never received formal training in relational or management skills, which … Continue reading
If you have spent any amount of time with a group of people in any setting, there is every possibility, they will hurt you in some way. I’m sure we have all experienced hurt from people on our work or … Continue reading
A Personal Experience A change began to occur with me in 1984. God was doing something in my life and I came to a tremendous revelation of the grace of God. I don’t want to go into any detail but … Continue reading
The word transition is often mentioned. The dictionary defines transition as a passing from one condition or place or activity to another. Many of us don’t like change or transition with its fear of the unknown, and the uncertainty of … Continue reading
It is disturbing when recently, and ongoing that we have been made aware of Harvey Weinstein events, and Tom Jones revelation and expressed opinion; that in life in many areas Leaders/Managers/Superiors etc endeavour to control and bully to get their … Continue reading
Beating yourself up about what happened days, weeks, months or even years ago? As much as we would like to, we cannot go in the past and erase those mistakes. However, we can make a decision to learn from them and … Continue reading